THE BOSCH 500,000 EXTRA POINTS SWEEPSTAKES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. WHEN TO ENTER: The Bosch 500,000 Extra Points Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 2, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 5, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. WHO CAN ENTER: This Sweepstakes is open only to owners of independent service centers (as defined in and verified through the extra Loyalty Program (the online loyalty program for independent automotive aftermarket service center owners) Terms and Conditions (“Loyalty Program”)) who (i) are individual legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. or Canada (excluding Quebec), (ii) are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in the state, province or territory in which they reside or older, and (iii) receive a coupon code from a representative of Robert Bosch (“Invite”) to join the Loyalty Program (defined below) and enter the Sweepstakes. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related)) of Robert Bosch, LLC (“Sponsor”), Promotion Fulfillment Center (“Administrator”) and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other person or entity involved in the execution of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is not open to the general public.
4. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Administrator will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing conducted on or about November 7, 2022 from among all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about November 8, 2022. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s email address and/or telephone number. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The selected winner must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of notification or prize may be forfeited (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and awarded to an alternate winner. If the selected winner is ineligible or has not complied with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or if prize notification or any written communication is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner will be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the selected winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant selected in a random drawing, even if the disqualified entrant’s name was publicly announced.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: 500,000 Loyalty Program Points and a $1,500 check (made payable to the winner). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $6,500. (Prize Restrictions: The $1,500 check to the winner is to help offset any Federal, State or local income taxes to the winner. The check will be issued after at least 250,000 Loyalty Program Points are redeemed by the winner. Loyalty Program points are subject to the terms of and conditions of the Loyalty Program available at https://www.extra-awards.com/termsandconditions. Loyalty Program points are redeemable for a broad selection of products set forth in the Loyalty Program’s catalog available through your Loyalty Program account. Any unused Loyalty Program points awarded as the Grand Prize will expire on December 31, 2023. Loyalty Program points cannot be reissued after they expire. You will be notified in advance via the email address tied to your Loyalty Program account when your Loyalty Program points near their expiration date. Winner agrees that the Grand Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed.) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the Grand Prize and is not responsible for the Grand Prize’s utility to winner. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR.
6. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes,
YOU WARRANT TO SPONSOR THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR SPONSOR’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
- YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT: (i) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNESOTA; (ii) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
- YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, PHYSICAL HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR LIABILITY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE.
- BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- YOU REVIEWED AND UNDERSTAND YOUR EMPLOYER’S POLICIES REGARDING YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN TRADE PROMOTIONS. IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN VIOLATION OF YOUR EMPLOYER’S POLICIES, YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM ENTERING OR RECEIVING A PRIZE. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DISPUTES ARISING BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYER. THE PRIZE WILL ONLY BE AWARDED IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR EMPLOYER’S POLICIES.
7. GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes is void in the Canadian Province of Quebec, outside the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for: late, lost, incomplete, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. The Sweepstakes Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice at www.extra-awards.com in the United States or www.extra-awards.ca in Canada and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of the prize winner. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “45259 WINNERS LIST” in the subject line. Limit one request per person/email address. Requests must be received by 11:59pm CT on February 28, 2023. List will be sent once the winner has been verified. (For protection of winner’s privacy, only the winner’s first name, first initial of last name and state of residence is provided.)
SPONSOR: Robert Bosch, LLC, 1 Tower Lane, Suite 3100, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181.
ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Fulfillment Center, 311-21st Street, Camanche, IA 52730.
© 2022 Robert Bosch LLC, USA. All rights reserved. BOSCH is a registered trademark of Robert Bosch GmbH and/or its affiliated entities.
* * * * *
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on 11/2/22 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 11/5/2022. Open to owners of independent service centers who are legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec), at least 18 and the age of majority or older in their state/province/territory of residence & receive a coupon code to join the extra Loyalty Program from an authorized representative of Sponsor. For prize details, odds and other Sweepstakes terms, see official rules available at https://www.extra-awards.com/page/Sweepstakes. Void in Quebec & outside 50 U.S./D.C./Canada and where prohibited. Sponsor: Robert Bosch, LLC, 1 Tower Lane, Suite 3100, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181.